utorak, 8. siječnja 2019.

Luvyle



Hello everybody!
Today I'm going to show you one very cute site where you can find a lot of interesting things!
I find it great and I think everyone can find something for them.


They have this special offer where you can find pretty nice things and attractive dresses.. Here are few I liked -->



High Neck  Lace Up  Plain  Sleeveless Bodycon Dresses


First of them is this gorgeous dress which I'm absolutely obsessed with, You can find it HERE. 
It is white which is classic so you can wear the colour you want with it, I love it!


Backless  Color Block  Lace Bodycon Dresses
Second dress that I actually have in my wardrobe is this royal blue dress, 
I have the same but in yellow colour. I actually like this one even better. You can find it HERE.(click)


Round Neck  Letters Plain Bodycon Dresses

Third dress I like a lot is this one, which looks so cozy and comfortable. 
I reaaaally like it and I want one in my wardrobe, definetely something every girl needs. 
You can wear it everywhere literally, it can be elegant and yet sportish. You can find it by clicking on this LINK.




Second offer that I saw and it intriged me was this one :

Here are some things I liked and want to show you :

Off Shoulder  Belt  Plain  Bell Sleeve  Long Sleeve Skater Dresses

First of them is this pretty dress in this beauuuutiful pink colour, I love it is soo girly, absolutely my style :)
It can be worn with shoes, heels or even sneakers... If you're interested in buying it go and CLICK HERE.



Halter  Backless  Belt Loops  Plain  Sleeveless Skater Dresses

Second one is this white dress, so easy to wear and simple. It looks perfect for summer nights walks. Loooove it oh my God!
If you're interested in you can find it HERE.



Spaghetti Strap  Backless  Abstract Print  Sleeveless Skater Dresses

Third one whose print I'm also having in my wardrobe is this one. I think it looks great and it's one of my favourite dresses, perfect for spring. This dress I would personally wear with sandals but you can wear it with whatever you want, it just have to be appropriate for occasion. 
You can find it here --> CLICK



4 komentara: