subota, 7. prosinca 2019.

How did I spend BLACK FRIDAY



Good morning everybody! Welcome to my new post after loooooong time. I guess this month wasn’t that easy since I haven’t done anything for the blog. However, don’t think I was lazy because I did some cooperation for my instagram, and if you wanna see that CLICK HERE. Anyways, let’s get back to this blog. It’s been a while since I haven’t done any kind of post that isn’t cooperation or outfit, so I decided to write something different. I wanted to show you how I actually spent my BLACK FRIDAY and if you want to see it, continue with reading!






I don’t usually go anywhere for black friday but this year I wanted to see some stuff online and I have really find something. First thing I was sooooo happy with was this kylie lipstick. I am really a fan of kylie and makeup so this was opportunity to get some for myself. The shade is Maliboo and it dries soooo fast, I just love it so much!






Next thing, I was searching a birthday present for my friend and Christmas present for my boyfriend. I was searching for Calvin Klein beanie and I was so sad I didn’t find it. Eventually I bought beanie but not for black friday and I haven’t gotten it yet so I’m not able to show it to you. But I can show you what I got for my friend who has birthday very soon. I got her the package of Jean Marc parfume, and trust me she’s kind of a huuuuge parfume lover so I hope she’ll like it!





Next thing I bought myself are these two noelle brushes. I put on the first photo the whole package I got last year because I don’t have any package for these two brushes. You probably don’t understand what I want to say but I’m gonna try to explain. I got the whole package of these noelle brushes last year, but one of them I have lost and the second is really in a bad state so I decided to buy two brushes which are being selled separated to complete again this set. Hope you now understand haha. 




Another parfume? Let me tell you something. When I see something has great price on black friday I see it as a great opportunity to buy it. That’s why I just had to buy this parfume. I saw it as a great opportunity to buy someone a present. Christmas, birthday... I don’t know for what but I know I’m going to give it for some occasion.





And last thing I really didn’t buy for black friday but I just put it on the first photo to look better, is this toffifee. I can not tell you how much do I like this thing. Amazing!

22 komentara:

  1. Odgovori
    1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

      Izbriši
  2. Odgovori
    1. You asked about mutual followin, actually I am your follower from some time now:)

      Izbriši
  3. I have been following your blog for a long time. :)

    And interesting things. :)

    https://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2019/12/da-li-sam-dobilakupila-sve-sa-spiska.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Usually I don't buy on black Friday, this year I've did some shopping of books and Christmas gifts in advance savings also some money not bad, all you selection seems really good!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hi! Interesting products. I would like yo buy some kylie lipsticks. Have a nice day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great post, nice purchases!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I have the same weakness to Toffifee like you xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. You pick such an beautiful items during Black Friday. These brushes looks amazing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/12/claigio-led-magic-eye-patch_10.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great post! And toffifee *.*

    Btw. I follow you, follow me back if you want.♡
    Savršen nered

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great products. I haven't eaten toffifee in a long time.
    I follow you as Nancy T. via GFC.
    Greetings
    Nancy :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. You bought some really nice things:):**Regards

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Oh you got some great things! And I only buy makeup in stores like Sephora or directly from company sites and not from Amazon or flea markets too many dangerous fakes out there.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Oh wow so good haul the brushes are so cute!
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I just lost my man about three months ago though he is back again full of love and passion with the help of great man Dr. IKHIDE. I NORAH PEDRO from Norway, have been into a relationship with daniel mark since I was 22 years old and I am 28 now. I so much love him but I could not show the love, it was very difficult for me to prove my realness to him because I thought to prove my love to him might make him look down on me and go after other girls. for over six years Daniel has given me all that I ask of him. I always threatened him with break up each time I want to see his level of love for me because I was told if I threaten him, he will propose to me and then will get married to him before I can show my love despite his complains of him not sure of my love I was responding to him with negative words. though I was suspecting he has another girl in his life, I did not border to ask him about that because I was so sure of his love despite my attitude. on the 8th of September a day to my birthday he came and gave me so many lovely gifts like never before claiming to wish me a happy birthday in advance with his words and behavior I expected him to propose to me on my birthday night then I will also tell him of my pregnant for him. I wait for him on my birthday he did not show up not even a call, I tried his number and it was not going through I refuse to go check on him because the anger in me six days later I went to his house and I found nothing not even a sign of my Daniel once live there. I was disappointed, frustrated, confused with so many thoughts on my mind like hanging my self if I did not see him again because I can not my parent about the pregnancy when the man responsible for it had disappeared. our religion's against that, my family will be disappointed in me, I have brought them shame. I look for daniel everywhere till I could chat with him on social network, he warned me never to disturb him again because he already had found another girl that he wants to live his life with, after a while, he blocked me from all access then I could not tell him of my pregnancy for him. so, I needed help from all corners of life, I decide to check to google my self or read some write up on-site on how to coup with my pain because I could not tell anybody about it not even my friends were aware of my pregnancy. I keep reading to cancel my self till I find how Dr. IKHIDE helps so many persons from different walks of life with their testimonies. then I decide to also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com. Because I do not know much about contacting a spell caster, I was not sure he can bring my Dan back but I decide to give him a try though his requirement was another problem I meet with a friend for help because I could not the items that he needed I have to plead with Dr. IKHIDE to help me get the items because really need my man back to take away my shame. just two days after I send him the requirement Daniel calls me, plead for forgiveness. just yesterday he propose to me and I am so happy. you can also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši