subota, 4. travnja 2020.

KIS NET

Good morning!
Today I want to show you one site that I have recently discovered. I really liked the items they sell, so I wanted to share it with you, hope you'll like the site, too.

 
 First thing I really liked is this dress. They sell so many floral dresses which you can find by clicking on this link :
black floral dress.
I love this kind of dresses, you can wear them on every occasion and it will look gorgeous and yet so summerish. :)

The second thing are mini dresses. I'm not really big fan of mini dresses but as I've seen you can really find good pieces. In fact, I actually liked every second ''mini dress'' they sell on their site. 


The dress I liked too is this one. This isn't my style, but it looks cool. I like seeing it on others, so big like for this one.

Last but not least, you can find also plus size dresses. I think that not every site has this opportunity and I think it's great because it's not easy for everyone to find their size of dress. Click and find out : plus size floral velvet dress.

Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Great post !
    HAPPY WEEKEND AT HOME
    xoxo  
    Dilek.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great post and wonderful choice of dresses.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. What a wonderful dresses!

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great post my dear! I love everything!

    https://giadaspacebeauty.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. It's a great brand!
    HAPPY WEEK AT HOME
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. holla.
    great day and nice post my friend
    Stay Safe!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This Red dress is so so beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši