petak, 26. siječnja 2024.

Daisda

 Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you one amazing site that has so many different dresses. I like them all and to be honest I don't know if there is any that I don't like. I'm going to show you MY faves. The site is: DAISDA



THIS DRESS

First one is this blue dress which looks perfect. It costs $159 which isn't that much for a dress like this (in my opinion). I also like how it shapes your body and it is perfect for weddings for example.

Also I really like the part that looks like corset, dresses with it are personal favourite.




mermaid prom dresses

I guess this post is all about blue dresses haha but I can't resist it, I meeaaaan look at this one, like it soo much. Also it reminds me of Frozen movie. However, I really like how this dress looks on and how you can wear it with so many different types of heels.


If you like any of these dresses let me know in the comments and if you order something, let me know too, I wanna know because I like them all. Thank you for reading!:)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar