četvrtak, 24. prosinca 2020.

FemmeLuxe Festive Outfits

Good morning everybody and finally welcome to my new post!

Because of my college obligations, I couldn't write you that often but at least I can say college is going very well, so I guess it was worth not writing. 

 However, I want to show you some outfits that I really liked for this Christmas time, so I hope you'll like it and write me in comments which one is your favourite.



First one is this beautiful Sage Mesh Overlay Long Sleeve Mini Dress  in mint colour which is absolutely one of my fav colours. This dress was meant to be dinner dress but I couldn't wear it becuase of lockdown. Instead of that I have worn this mini dress for Opatija Advent. There was so nice I can not tell you how pretty it was, and the Chiristmas music and everything. I paired this dress  with black knee boots and a coat... I really liked this combo and I think it is so Christmassy especially green colour which is I guess Christmas colour.

 


 Next combination was meant for Christmas shopping in which I enjoyed so much. For Christmas shopping I picked this Rust Ribbed Pocket Detail Loungewear Set which is so comfortable and yet looks so faboulous, perfect for shopping. It costs only £11.99 with code 12DAYS which is super cheap for this kind of Loungewear set. 

I absolutely love how this outfit makes your body shape look.



Next one is this Camel Crop Loungewear Set.

I don't know for you guys but I think these loungewear sets are such a fashionable thing lately, like it goes with everything from boots, heels, sneakers... and also it goes with coats, jackets and etc.

They are so comfy and yet you can wear them for every opportunity, from something elegant to something for training.

 



And last but not least, is again something in mint colour - Sage Crop Loungewear Set.

I really like these ones as I already said but I think fav combination is with coat and boots because it's comfortable and yet looks somehow elegant and daily. 


Hope you enjoyed in this post, and I want you to have very special holidays despite this pandemic situation! Merry Christmas! :)

Broj komentara: 16:

  1. marcy onyx geneva rowing machine

    vibrapower slim 2 plus

    marcy onyx geneva rowing machine
    Do you always write this stuff, over you head.. Great article! Tell me more, let it come.. You are master. Laughing
    I have been examinating out many of your articles and i can state pretty nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.
    TY for posting, it had been very handy and told a great deal. Can I reference some of this on my page if I incorporate a mention of the this website?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. These look amazing :-D

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hey dear! Loved your post and allready followed your blog, i want invite you to visit and follow my blog back <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hola! gracias por pasarte por mi blog, si quieres que nos sigamos estare encantada de hacerlo. Por cierto no hace falta que dejes enlaces en el comentario, yo te visitare igualmente. Besos

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. ¡Hola! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me quedo como seguidora. Espero verte por el mío♥
    https://lecturastefanyromero.blogspot.com/

    Bonitas fotos.

    Nos leemos♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hola!! muy bonito tus atuendos te ves muy bonita en todos, me quedo como seguidora te espero por mi blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Te he visto en mi blog y paso a saludarte y desearte una año lleno de alegrías

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Wonderful outfits! I'm your follower #550. May you follow me back?
    Have a happy new year!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Adorei as combinações, gosto mais desse estilo confortável!
    Beijos, Nada Produtiva ♥️♥️♥️

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. @ Carmen I know what your mean. In todays economy its hard to find a career that pays good and is consistent. I have found that if you just work hard and are consistent you can go places . Look at the author of this article, they are clearly a hard worker and have just been consistent over time and are now enjoying RCG Online Store

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. thank you for sharing with us, I conceive this website really stands out : D.
    some really fantastic content on this internet site , regards for contribution.
    Advantages of SEO

    OdgovoriIzbriši