četvrtak, 25. siječnja 2024.

RISIAS

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to show you one amazing site that has so many different dresses. I'm in love with most of them and I'm going to show you MY faves. The site is: RISIAS




First dress I really like is the pink one. Especially now that Barbie is so popular this one is perfect if you have a prom now. I also like bow details which are so pretty and shape your body perfectly.

Pink dress : CLICK CLICK CLICK







Next one is this blue dress which looks like a mermaid dress. It costs $229 which isn't that much for a dress like this (in my opinion). I also like how it shapes your body and it is perfect for prom. 
If you want to see more of prom dresses and if you're having one this is perfect site for you. PROM DRESSES

This site has so many beautiful dresses which I truly recommend especially if you're looking for a prom dress. Also they have so many different colours and shapes of dresses that everyone can find something for themselves. Let me know in comments if you order something, I really like seeing dresses especially these ones which are soooo pretty.

1 komentar: