petak, 22. listopada 2021.

Shapellx

 Hello everyone!

I wanted to show you another great site. It looks pretty amazing and has lovely things, I'm going to show you fav things from it.


First of all, it's called SHAPELLX and it sells bodysuits,waist treiners etc. shapewear exactly.

I already wrote about it, so you know already something about it. I was very impressed lasttime by the design of this site and the videos and reviews that every item has, that's really great when you think about it.

However, now I'm going to show you few things I liked from this site.



This item you can find here - best shapewear for women


First item I wanted to show you is this one. I got to say on this site you can find a lot of items that are on SALE now and this one is too. It's 45% off now and costs $70.40. The thing about this site that I really liked are the reviews that you can find down below every item. That’s cool because you can see other’s opinion about the item you’re going to buy.




This item you can find here - shapewear bodysuits


I love these kind of things and the thing I also like is if you give your friend $20 off their first purchase, you get $30 when they make a purchase. Isn’t that cool?

 And the last thing, if you want to know more about this site, shapewear they sell, and all the informations about for example size, colour or anything else, make sure to click on this link and visit this site which says much about it all - shapewear for all styles

Hope you liked this kind of post and if you did let me know in comments. I really liked this site and I think it's great because it's not classic site where you can find clothes. This kind of site isn't basic and that's cool for me. Also not every site has video how to wear something and put it on yourself, which is sooo helpful.

3 komentara:

  1. These items look wonderful! Definitely great to have on hand for those special occasion dresses. I hope you have a fantastic weekend <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

  2. Thats really great blog, this blog have very nice information Thank you.
    Middle East University was founded in 2005 as a non-profit institution that offered 12 postgraduate programmes. At the beginning of the 2008/2009 academic year, MEU widened its academic selections and began offering undergraduate programmes in a variety of fields . For more infromation Middle East University

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Na tomto blogu máte skvělý článek a já chci poděkovat panu Pedrovi, úvěrovému úředníkovi, který mi poskytl půjčku ve výši 600 000. Pounds poté, co jsem mu vysvětlil celý můj projekt prostřednictvím jeho soukromého e-mailu na pedroloanss@gmail.com, pak jsme mluvili o sazbě a podmínkách prostřednictvím e-mailu, protože já žiji v Aucklandu a on žije ve Spojeném království, takže po celém procesu mi bylo vyhověno půjčka s flexibilním splácením půjčky.
    Právě teď jsem tak vděčný a doporučím každému, kdo má obchodní projekt nebo potřebuje finanční službu, aby kontaktoval pana Pedra na jeho soukromý e-mail.

    Ještě jednou děkuji.

    OdgovoriIzbriši