nedjelja, 13. ožujka 2022.

SCULPTSHE

  Hello everyone!

I wanted to show you another lovely site. It looks pretty amazing and has great things, I'm going to show you fav things from it.

First of all, it's called SCULPTSHE and it sells BODYSUITS exactly. You can find it by clicking here -> body shaper

However, now I'm going to show you few things I liked from this site.






This ITEM you can find here ->  thong shapewear bodysuit
 
First item I wanted to show you is this one. I got to say on this site you can find a lot of items that are on SALE now and this one is too. It's 40% off now and costs $59,80. You can get free shipping over $70.





Second thing I wanted to show you are waist trainers - side zipper shapewear
I love these kind of things, they shape your body without any equipment.
It's also on sale and costs $64,80. I love this combo of black and beige.





And last but not least thing is this Sculptshe Full Body Suit Surgery Compression Garment.
I like these simple black ones with this lace at the end. It also looks so comfy which  is so important for these kind of things but yet gives you great figure which is among other things most important function. It costs $79,80 which is 45% off, almost half of the first price.



Hope you liked this post, let me know if you visit this site and if you order something. I think this site has pretty good prices, really big sales and the greatest thing about it is that it has sizes from S to 6XL which not many sites has. Also let me know in comments if you already ordered from this site.

2 komentara:

  1. ¡Hola, BeautysHapes!
    Decirte que tienes un excelente contenido.
    Te dejo el enlace de mi blog por si te apetece pasarte por él, seguirnos y comentarnos.
    Saludos desde blueshendrix.blogspot.com
    ¡Nos leemos!

    OdgovoriIzbriši