utorak, 14. lipnja 2022.

COSMOLLE

 Hello everyone and welcome to my new post finally!

Today I am going to show you one amazing site called COSMOLLE. 

It looks pretty good and has great things. I'm going to show you fav things from it.





First item I wanted to show you is this adjustable braI got to say on this site you can find a lot of items that are on SALE now and this one is too. It's 28% off now and costs $49. I really like this pink colour and I have to say this looks soooo comfortable. Also a lot of these bras have so many uses for like sleep, WHF, workout etc. and this one looks definetely for all of it.






I picked the same colour as bra on the first photo, simly loooove this shade. However I really like the underwear they sell, looks very comfy and it shapes your body perfectly. This, well I would say, best underwear costs only $10 and the thing that I found very pleasing is that is available in 7 sizes from XS to 3XL so that everyone can find a size for themselves. 
An important thing to say is that you can pay in 4 interest-free installments for orders over $50. Also, the thing which is great is that they ship you within 48 hours and that you have 30 days risk-free returns.





Hope you liked this post, and of course let me know in the comments have you ever ordered anything from this site and will you order anything.. Also let me know what you think about this site. :)


3 komentara: