utorak, 21. lipnja 2022.

Girlmerry

 Hello everyone, welcome to my new post.

Today I'm going to talk about site called Girlmerry. Girlmerry is a wholesale women's clothing website.

Today I'm going to talk about wholesale bikini, cheap sexy swimsuits

That's their best seller, but they also have dresses, sportswear, tops, etc.

However, now I'm going to show you few favorites from their site, enjoy!




Firts thing I'm going to show you is this color rhinestone decor padded backless sexy one-piece swimsuit

Few years ago I didn't really like one piece swimsuits but now I love them so much. I really like how this one looks, and especially this silver decor that make this swimsuit look gorgeous! I also like that it shows a lot of back which looks attractive.




Next one is this gorgeous New see through mesh polka dot printing tied sexy beach cover-ups

I'm trying to find something to wear over bikini and this one is perfect for that, I love it. I also like that is in white colour.

It costs only $6,05.




Next bikini is Padded halter-neck self-tie triangle sexy hot two-piece bikini

I mean look at this colour, it's magnificient! I love how it looks on a person and how the figure looks in this bikini. As a person who loves colours this might be my favourite one.




Next thing I really liked is this two colors solid color padded halter-neck tied mesh hem metallic-ring linked sexy two-piece swimsuit

I really like white things for Summer because it shows your tan the best. This one looks so good and with all the details so cool. It's also available in black colour which I like too.



New batch printing padded halter-neck tied metallic-ring linked sexy one-piece swimsuit

Okay let's talk about the design of this one piece bikini. It is so unusual but so sexy and figure looks so good in it. I really like this one especially because of colours.



And last but not least solid color padded metallic-ring linked sexy one-piece swimsuit with drawstring mesh beach skirt

Definetely one of favourite one piece bikinis, I LOVEEEE this one, the colour, the design, everything!! And this beach skirt, perfection!


Also if you're interested in this site here is GIRLMERRY PROMO VIDEO


THIS IS GIRLMERRY


Girlmerry APP is online, Get 6% OFF on the APP!!!




2 komentara:

  1. nice, green bikini is my favorite!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I am loving the looks of the see-through mesh polka-dot printing sexy beach cover-ups (without swimsuit) from Girlmerry!!!!!! I can easily imagine myself going to the beach wearing this coverup styled with some of the pretty full brief nylon panties I model and review in the photos and videos on my blog and on my YouTube channel.

    OdgovoriIzbriši