utorak, 30. kolovoza 2022.

Romytisa

Hello everyone and welcome to my new post. Today I'm going to show you amazing site where you can find so many bags. I really like design of them all, so unique and beautiful colours. The site is called Romytisa.





First, I'm going to show you this unique bag which reminds me of a top that looks the same like this. It costs $69.99 which is great because it costed $75.99. Also I really like that it's available in few colours so if you don't want to buy the silver one there are also the ones that are in colour but have these sparkly things, too. 





Next thing I wanted to show you is this cute bow bag, I mean look at it, it looks gorgeous. It's perfect for elegant combinations and it's perfect for example, for a prom. There are a lot of other different prom bags that I'm going to show you now.





Next one I really like is again the silver one. I loooove the shape of it and it looks like a lot of things fit in there which is great. I also like all these little details as the padlock.




And last but not least, is this pink cute bag which looks soooooo elegant. It costs $44.99 which is great because it was $49.99 and you can also get 10% off on first order with code: 10OFF which means iz costs $40.49 which awesome for this kind of bag.



That's all from this post, hope you enjoyed and if you did let me know in the comments. Also if you ordered something from this site or if you are going to, comment down below. 

Hope you liked this kind of post and if you did let me know in comments. I really liked this site and I think it's great because it's not classic site where you can find clothes. This kind of site isn't basic and that's cool for me. 

However, if you're looking for some bags you're going to wear for prom, wedding etc. this is the perfect site for it. 

4 komentara: