ponedjeljak, 20. ožujka 2023.

chinese tea 4 u

Good morning everyone.

I visited the site named chinese tea for you and I was pretty amazed, first of all they have such a professional and pretty design. Click on the link if you want to see it.

I was really satisfied with what they offer so I decided why not tell you guys something about them.


All these teas are special because they come from China which is place where they first came from. I like the way they offer you all these healthy teas and how you can order as much as you want grams. 




I wanted to show you pretty cool thing I found on this site. It's cool that they sell tea but exciting thing I found was that they sell pot, too which is so original, I mean who would know that not only they sell tea but pots for the tea also. However, this is one of them on this photo but there are many more which you can find on chinese tea pot




Next thing I wanted to show you are japanese ceramic tea set they sell. I find this very nice as a gift for someone especially that loves tea. Also I like the design for almost every set I saw and one of them is on this previous photo.



You can buy here for cheap original teas that are made in China and you won't regret it. I've ordered mine, have you ordered yours yet?

2 komentara:

  1. Bardzo lubię pić herbatę . Czajniczek bardzo ładny. Miło by było wypić herbatę z prawdziwego chińskiego zestawu. Pozdrawiam :-).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nice tea ideas! Thanks for sharing.
    I invite you to visit my last post. Have a good week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši