ponedjeljak, 14. listopada 2024.

Hellodresses

 Hello everybody and welcome to my new post!

Today I'm going to show you one pretty good site which is called Hellodresses

These are some of my favorites from this site: 


First dress that I really liked is this one which is so sparkly and glitter makes a dress, at least for me, so spectacular. This dress looks perfect for New Year's eve and I would definetely love to wear something like this.


Next dress I want to show you is this prom dress which you can find by clicking here - prom dresses.
This one looks perfect especially because of these sleeves/gloves and looks so elegant. I simply love it and would love to see it in other colours.

Hope you liked this post and let me know your favorites from this site.:) 



  


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar