utorak, 8. listopada 2024.

Lvs&Broner

Hello everyone and welcome to a new post which is for the men. Today I'm going to show you one great site that sells unique man's clothing perfect for weddings, proms, etc. 
The site is lvsandbroner.com


First one that I liked soooo much is this purple suit which you can find here - men's suits
It looks so good and to be honest I would love if my man wore this haha!




Next one is basic one but you can never make a mistake with black classic suits. This one is definetely perfect for weddings and I like it so much as the details, too.


And last but not least is this suit with glitter on which looks so extra. I like it because this is something you don't see that often and I think it's great details so that it doesn't look basic (if you don't like basic, of course).

Hope you liked this post and definetely let me know in the comments what do you think about this site, byee!







1 komentar: