utorak, 8. listopada 2024.

Lvs&Broner

 Hello everybody,

Welcome to my new post. Today I'm going to show you one site I really liked, hope you'll like it. The site is Lvs&Broner 



First dress that I really liked is this one which is in such a pretty colour, one of my favourite colours. I really like the shape of it and I like the fact that they have so many different colours of it. It is also elegant and yet it is not long, which is perfect for girls that don't like long dresses for occasions.


This site also has so many different prom dresses
I really like this one because it shapes body so perfectly and also I really like this yellow colour, it really pops up.


Next one that I really liked is pink one which looks so gorgeous. If you're looking for a wedding guest dress or prom dress this site is perfect for it. Also this dress is gonna make you look like a real Barbie haha!

Hope you liked this kind of a post and let me know in comments if you ordered from this site and which dress did you like the most, byee<3









Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar