četvrtak, 8. kolovoza 2019.

Sunglasses from Jupitoo

Hello loves! Today I'm bringing you another outfit post and showing you my new sunglasses from site that I have recently found. The name of the site is Jupitoo and you can find it by clicking HERE. The Jupitoo site is site for glasses and sunglasses and has high quality selling things. From Jupitoo, I have ordered sunglasses because I don't wear glasses and I was honestly and apsolutely surprised with quality of them. The glass is so bright and it's not easy to destroy which I loooove so much! 
You can find their great opportunity ( buy one, get one for free) by clicking HERE.
Anyways, I have worn this outfit for a dinner with my girls and I felt great in it, the jumpsuit is so comfortable and yet I looked elegant because of these bautiful silver-black heels and this simple black bag. Hope you'll like the photos and please leave a comment if you liked them!










Jupitoo VINTAGE GLASSES : CLICK CLICK CLICK
Jupitoo EYEGLASSES : CLICK CLICK CLICK 

Broj komentara: 11:

  1. i super love your outfit and i like your style.

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. How cute are you! I love this outfit and those are fabulous shoes and sunnies! I just followed you on IG.

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love the sunglasses - they top off a beautiful look. And those shoes - gorgeous! I love the way the background is color-coordinated with your outfit!

    Ruth
    VogueFauxReal

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super cute style, they suit your face shape so well! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh those sunnies from Jupitoo are super chic. I have similar pair that are heart shapped.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Qué guapaaaa, te quedan muy bonitas, son una pasada!! por cierto nos seguimos??, un besazo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Such a beautiful sunglasses. It perfectly fit to your face. I really like your outfit. Enjoy in weekend and summer.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/08/victorias-secret-bombshell-eau-de-parfum_10.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. These sunglasses are superb <3 You look stunning <3 Nice Post! Have a great day!
    Allurerage
    Rampdiary

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I love Jupitoo + You look absolutely stunning!

    Carina | https://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. your sunglasses are stunning! I need to get some <3

    If you would like to follow each others blogs, please follow mine and let me know in the comments so I can follow you straight back <3

    www.samanthassnaps.co.uk
    Samantha
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši